1. Ran 10 miles today. 12 was the plan but, I was not really feeling it. Plus, the 5 mile turnaround was a good natural stopping point.
2. Swam 300m today. It was hot out and this was a very welcome break.
3. Having issues with one of my computers. I have a MoneyPak virus on it and I can not even boot to Safe Mode. I bought Trend Micro Premium Antivirus thinking it would be a bootable disc and of course, it is not. The customer service people could offer no help other than a $75 one-time service plan to fix the problem.
4. I took the software back to the store and the girl behind the counter tried to guilt me or something by telling me that this was a one-time thing that they have no idea if I copied the software. My thoughts were twofold: I would have gotten the software/cracks/passwords off the Internet had I chosen to do that; you are the one making the choice to take this back, I only asked.
5. My yard looks like it should have mountain lions and anacondas living in it. Maybe I will not have to shop for meat for the kids soon if any large game animals move in. A family of quail would be nice (eggs and fresh meat).