1. Calves have been hurting for days from doing squats with weights. Running has been really difficult because I thought I might have hurt myself that first day.
2. Got my professional license registration in today (it expires tomorrow). I am not actually using it but I figured it would be easier to keep it for awhile longer just in case.
3. Ran a bit on the treadmill this week and I am learning to extend my duration. I think it would be easier in a club than at home.
4. Writing (or even checking) for the blog is difficult without the iPad. I think I said this before, but it is worth reiteration. I might be able to get an iPad by the time they have the version 10 (the implant version).
5. Still looking for a job. Internet searches are rather silly. I fill out the application online. I wait and get nothing in response. I have no one to call because the application goes to the company not the store. I am not applying for CEO jobs. I am applying for grunt work. I am not demanding a salary or benefits. I am asking for an entry level job in a retail shop. Seriously, I have no way of getting feedback from these places to know if they even got my information. Some of these places are now even using CareerBuilder and other types of recruiting sites to organize and manage the applications. I just want to work a bit while my son is in school and I have no one to play with.
Thank you for reading and posting. Namaste