The Gothamite has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am honored for the nomination and I honestly am not sure how to respond. I have seen a few of these responses so I will give it a go.
First, Thanks! I am grateful that you like what I read enough to put my name on the list.
The rules for the Versatile Blog Award are :
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Notify these bloggers of the nominations by linking back to one of their specific blog posts so they get notified back
7 things about me:
1. I sometimes read comic books (in my 40s).
2. I have lived all my life in Phoenix, Arizona.
3. I watch, and enjoy, Phineas and Ferb cartoons.
4. I work in a public school and, although I do not like the job, I love working with children.
5. WTH? are any of these things really about me? No, they are things about my life. Number 5? Coming up with 5 things to post on the Internet can be tricky. Maybe number 5 is that I tend to be a private person unless someone asks…
6. Related to the last one is that I have ADD.
7. I love blogging and I love even more the fact that people read the things I write and comment back.
Most of those I nominate probably already have this oth other awards but I find that they deserve the awards. I will try to nominate people who do not have this or the other awards I will be nominating but it gets hard because I like to think I
don’t just sit and read a zillion blogs because I am bored have decent taste in the blogs I read 15 bloggers who I feel deserve this award:
Some of these are hilarious, some are informative, they are all entertaining and usually find a way to combine the three together making them extremely versatile.
The Jiggly Bits
knocked over by a feather
Free Range Cow
Meditating Mummy’s Blog
The Blonde Hair Blue Eyed Runner
Juicing and My Life
Balanced Fitness for Life
Sarah’s Brand New Chapter
This is by no means an exhaustive list but I am exhausted looking through all the blogs I like to find people to nominate. I want to say that I love every one of the blogs I follow. I love the bloggers and their blogs. I could have included a couple hundred blogs in this list and this is why it took me so log to finish this post. I had the top part written a couple weeks ago and I have been going through my list of blogs to choose 15 for this award nomination. I guess I took this seriously and personally in getting and giving this nomination.